English: Holmeswood is a small agricultural village in West Lancashire, in the north-west of England. It lies just north of the Martin Mere wetland and to the south of North Meols about six miles east of the Irish Sea coast at Southport.
village in United Kingdom
|Location||West Lancashire, Lancashire, North West England, England, UK|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Holmeswood (bus company) (1 C, 4 F)
Media in category "Holmeswood"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Three Pools waterway - geograph.org.uk - 313446.jpg 480 × 640; 144 KB
- Windbreak near Windmill Farm - geograph.org.uk - 999874.jpg 640 × 480; 146 KB
- Junction of Moss Lane and Wyke Lane - geograph.org.uk - 110170.jpg 640 × 480; 102 KB
- Track to the Sluice - geograph.org.uk - 110207.jpg 640 × 480; 103 KB
- Winacre Farm - geograph.org.uk - 110212.jpg 640 × 480; 137 KB
- Yellow and green - geograph.org.uk - 332494.jpg 427 × 640; 84 KB