Category:Holy Fathers Russian Orthodox Church, Manhattan
English: The Holy Fathers Russian Church of the Seven Ecumenical Councils, located at 526 West 153rd Street bteween Broadway and Amsterdam Avenue, across from Trinity Church Cemetery, in the Hamilton Heights neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, was built in 1962 and was designed by Vladimir B. Morosov. The congregation, which was established in February 1928, is part of the Eastern American Diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia. It holds services in Slavonic and English. (Sources: From Abyssianian to Zion (2010), AIA Guide to NYC (5th ed.), Church website and NYC GIS map)
|Location||New York City, New York|
Media in category "Holy Fathers Russian Orthodox Church, Manhattan"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Holy Fathers Russian Orthodox Church (4895941759).jpg 1,944 × 2,592; 1.78 MB
- Holy Fathers Russian Orthodox Church 526 West 153rd Street.jpg 3,073 × 4,363; 2.9 MB
- Holy Fathers Russian Orthodox Church, Manhattan.jpg 1,944 × 2,592; 1.94 MB
- Holy Fathers Russian Orthodox Church.jpg 1,944 × 2,592; 1.77 MB