Category:Holy Trinity Church, New Orleans
Holy Trinity Church is an historic church building in the lower Faubourg Marigny section of New Orleans, on a lot on Saint Ferdinand Street at the downtown river corner of Dauphine Street. The church originally served the area's German speaking/heritage Roman Catholics. The current building was dedicated in May 1853; it replaced an earlier church on the site that burned down in 1851. The church was deconsecrated March 31, 1997.   In 2011 in was renamed "Marigny Opera House". 
Media in category "Holy Trinity Church, New Orleans"
The following 66 files are in this category, out of 66 total.