Category:Hooton Road bridge
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap|
This bridge carries Hooton Road over the Wirral Line to the north of Hooton railway station. It is designated CRR2/28 on the Hooton Junction to Rock Ferry branch (CRR2) of the Chester & Rock Ferry Line and is 8.15 miles from the datum at Chester.
Media in category "Hooton Road bridge"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Benchmark on Hooton Road bridge.jpg 2,958 × 4,470; 9.98 MB
- Hooton Road bridge - southern parapet.jpg 5,184 × 3,456; 8.24 MB
- Hooton Road bridge from centre.jpg 5,060 × 3,356; 9.61 MB
- Hooton Road bridge from Platform 3.jpg 5,184 × 3,456; 7.45 MB
- Hooton Road bridge northern parapet.jpg 4,825 × 2,765; 8.37 MB