Category:Hopewell (ship, 1900)
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: J Fullerton & Co., Paisley Scotland
- Yard No:
- Keel laid:
- Launch date:
- Date of completion: 1900
- Length over all: 44 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 7.3 m
- Draught: 2.5 m
- GRT: 337
- Main engine: Triple expansion engine producing 65 nominal horsepower.
- Speed: kn
- 1900 Named: HOPEWELL for R M Hyne, Maryborough Queensland. Chartered briefly for timber work by John Burke & Co
- 1920 Resumed as a timber carrier for R M Hyne and, upon his death, placed by the family under the title 'Hopewell Steam Shipping Co Ltd', Maryborough. Continued as a timber carrier
- 1930 Laid off during the depression.
- 1934 In service again on the timber trade but found cost-prohibitive and stripped down to a hulk.
- 1938 Register closed 'broken up' but remains put ashore at Comboyuro, Moreton Island.
Media in category "Category:Hopewell (ship, 1900)"
This category contains only the following file.