Category:Horse Guards (building)
English: Horse Guards is a large grade I listed building in the Palladian style between Whitehall and Horse Guards Parade in London, England. It was built between 1751 and 1753 by John Vardy to a design by William Kent. The building was constructed on the site of the Guard House of the old Whitehall Palace, which had been destroyed by fire in 1698. The palace's tiltyard became the exercise ground of Horse Guards Parade, located behind the Horse Guards building.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Horse Guards (building)"
The following 70 files are in this category, out of 70 total.
- Horse guard parade.jpg 2.55 MB
- Horse Guards - London - UK.jpg 2.71 MB
- Horse guards 2004.jpg 77 KB
- Horse Guards Building.JPG 4.36 MB
- Horse Guards in 2015.JPG 4.83 MB
- Horse guards london.jpg 63 KB
- Horse Guards London.JPG 1.83 MB
- Horse Guards Parade 2013.png 837 KB
- Horse Guards Parade Entrance.JPG 5.93 MB
- Horse guards Whitehall.jpg 751 KB
- Horse Guards, 2012 (2).JPG 481 KB
- London (5227989005).jpg 2.25 MB
- London 2894.JPG 2.81 MB
- London 2896.JPG 2.75 MB
- London 3220.jpg 1.17 MB
- Londres 196..jpg 87 KB
- Parade Grounds from the Eye.jpg 1.79 MB
- Spring in London (7173066324).jpg 15.79 MB
- Spring in London (7173071548).jpg 12.62 MB
- SUnset P.jpg 13.61 MB