Category:Housatonic River Railroad Bridge
- English: The Housatonic River Railroad Bridge is a historic bridge carrying Metro-North Railroad's New Haven Line trackage across the lower Housatonic River in the U.S. state of Connecticut. It is also referred to as the Devon Railroad Bridge.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
|Instance of||railway bridge|
|Heritage designation|| |
Media in category "Housatonic River Railroad Bridge"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Devon Railroad Bridge 170.JPG 2,048 × 1,536; 952 KB
- Devon Transfer and Housatonic River bridges aerial, September 2015.JPG 2,460 × 1,919; 1.24 MB
- Housatonic River Bridge, Stratford, -Fairfield County, Connecticut).jpg 852 × 680; 173 KB
- Moses Wheeler Bridge.jpg 2,048 × 675; 195 KB