Category:House of the Lord Pentecostal Church 415 Atlantic Avenue
The House of the Lord & Church on the Mount Pentecostal ministry was founded in Augusta, Georgia in 1929. The church building at 415 Atlantic Avenue between Nevins and Bond Streets in the Boerum Hill neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City was built in 1903 as the Pilgrim Swedish Evangelical Congregational Church, in the Romanesque Revival style. By 1946 it housed the Holy Family Episcopal Church, which later mergeed with the Christ Church parish. (Sources: AIA Guide to NYC (5th ed.), "About Us", NYC GIS map and "Pilgrim Swedish Evangelical Congregational Church")
Media in category "House of the Lord Pentecostal Church 415 Atlantic Avenue"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- House of the Lord Church 415 Atlantic Avenue Brooklyn.jpg 2,030 × 2,672; 1.52 MB
- House of the Lord Pentecostal 415 Atlantic Av jeh.jpg 2,699 × 3,588; 1.43 MB