English: The Huliheʻe Palace is located in historic Kailua-Kona, Hawaiʻi, on Aliʻi Drive.
- The former vacation home of Hawaiian royalty, it was converted to a museum run by the Daughters of Hawaiʻi, showcasing furniture and artifacts.
- The palace was built by John Adams Kuakini, Royal Governor of Hawaii Island, and was later the residence of his adopitve daughter-in-law Princess Ruth Keelikōlani.
Media in category "Hulihee Palace"
The following 60 files are in this category, out of 60 total.
- A palace in Kona, Hawaii.jpeg 2.25 MB
- Haw-königsres-kona.jpg 267 KB
- Hulihee Kailua.jpg 76 KB
- Hulihee Palace sign.JPG 1.62 MB
- Hulihee Palace south wall.JPG 2.23 MB
- Palace 291.jpg 945 KB
- Palace 295.jpg 1.03 MB
- Palace 298.jpg 1.1 MB
- Palace 302.jpg 934 KB
- Palace 305.jpg 977 KB
- Palace 307.jpg 1.08 MB
- Palace 310.jpg 1,017 KB