English: Human reproduction is any form of sexual reproduction resulting in the conception of a child, typically involving sexual intercourse between a man and a woman. During intercourse, the interaction between the male and female reproductive systems results in fertilization of the woman's ovum by the man's sperm, which after a gestation period is followed by childbirth. The fertilization of the ovum may nowadays be achieved by artificial insemination methods, which do not involve sexual intercourse.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Media in category "Human reproduction"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- AlphamedM.svg 367 × 88; 4 KB
- Special hygienic and medical information for parents (1878) (14596692897).jpg 1,324 × 800; 274 KB
- Special hygienic and medical information for parents (1878) (14782872582).jpg 1,376 × 1,916; 748 KB
- Spermatozoa-human-3140x.jpg 575 × 402; 158 KB
- Synchrony2.jpg 772 × 845; 57 KB
- Wings Ivf Lab equipment H.jpg 5,616 × 3,744; 5.32 MB