Category:Hurst Green, Surrey
English: Hurst Green is a large village in the English county of Surrey. The census area of Oxted which includes Hurst Green has a population of 10,812. Hurst Green is very close to Oxted to the north, and the village of Merle Common to the south. To the east and west are heavily wooded areas, also to the west the small village of Broadham Green with the Haycutter pub.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Hurst Green, Surrey"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- St Agatha's Hall (Former Church), Greenhurst Lane, Hurst Green.JPG 2,400 × 1,600; 668 KB
- Hurst Green Evangelical Church, Hurst Green Road, Hurst Green.JPG 2,400 × 1,800; 916 KB
- Hurst Green Methodist Church, Hurstlands, Hurst Green.JPG 2,400 × 1,800; 842 KB
- St Agatha's hall - geograph.org.uk - 304531.jpg 640 × 480; 67 KB
- Holland - Fairview Trading Estate - geograph.org.uk - 55619.jpg 640 × 480; 212 KB
- Hurst Green - geograph.org.uk - 304533.jpg 640 × 480; 42 KB
- Mill Pond, near Hurst Green - geograph.org.uk - 58791.jpg 640 × 450; 155 KB