Open main menu

Category:Hydraulic Laboratory (Cornell University)

In October 1898, a Hydraulic Lab was built adjacent to Triphammer Falls to study water purification and water flows from the falls. After a flood closed the lab in the 1960s, the decaying building sat vacant for several decades. Finally in 2009 the building collapsed into the gorge, and not long after the structure was removed completely.

Media in category "Hydraulic Laboratory (Cornell University)"

The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.