- 1959 Built by Meyntjens, Antwerp as Ank T. 499gt
- 1959 Completed by De Groot & v.Vliet, Slikkerveer #333
- 1974 converted to cement carrier
- 1969 MARITTA JOHANNA
- 1974 RIET
- 1974 MERCURIUS
- 1988 B.C.MERCURIUS
- 21-10-1988 Fire damaged
- 24-11-1988 Broken up by Garston (S.Evans & Sons)
A Bronze Medal was awarded to Coxswain William Swanson Sinclair for rescuing two crew and saving the vessel which had broken down and was drifting in a gale and very rough seas on 13 September 1988.
The vessel was a total constructive loss following a fire on 21 October 1988.
- Department for Transport report for 1988, HMSO, ISBN 0115509283
- Look up "IMO 5018105"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► B C Mercurius (ship, 1959) (1 F)