- Type: Ferry (RORO); formerly railroad car ferry
- Built by Christy Corporation, Sturgeon Bay, WI
- Hull No: 370
- Launch Date: 6 September 1952
- Date of completion:
- Length overall:
- Beam: 59 ft 6 in
- Tons: 4244
- Speed: 16 knots (18 mph)
Owner: Lake Michigan Carferry Service Route: Manitowoc, WI–Ludington, MI
- 1952 Named: Badger for Chesapeake and Ohio Railway, Ludington, MI: United States
- 1983 sold to Michigan-Wisconsin Transportation Company
- 1991 sold to Lake Michigan Carferry Service
- Look up "IMO 5033583"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Badger (ship, 1953) (14 F)