- For the category related to the Churches, see Category:Churches.
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Iglesias, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Iglesias and all pages with titles containing “Category:Iglesias”
Iglesias is a word meaning "Churches" in Spanish. It may refer to:
- Category:Iglesias (Burgos), a town in Burgos province, Castile and León, Spain
- Category:Iglesias (Italy), a town in Carbonia-Iglesias province, Sardinia
- Category:Province of Carbonia-Iglesias, a province in Sardinia, Italy
Media in category "Iglesias"
This category contains only the following file.
- Construcción del frontón Beato Juan María de la Cruz.jpg 1,600 × 944; 705 KB