Category:Indigenous peoples of the Americas
English: The Indigenous peoples of the Americas are the native and aboriginal peoples of North, Central, and South America, including the Caribbean. They include the Pre-Columbian era peoples who lived in the Americas before European and African contact and the descendants of these peoples, including mixed-raced Indigenous peoples, such as the Mestizo, Métis, and others.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Indigenous languages of the Americas (2 C, 3 F)
- ► Genetic studies of indigenous populations of the Americas (46 C, 55 F)
- ► Kariri-Xokós (5 F)
- ► Lithic period (2 C, 1 P, 4 F)
- ► Indigenous peoples of North America (33 C, 2 P, 162 F)
- ► Pre-Columbian cultures (13 C, 9 F)
- ► Quechua (8 C, 1 P, 17 F)
- ► Reductions in the Americas (3 C, 1 F)
- ► Indigenous peoples of South America (9 C, 1 P, 55 F)
- ► Tupi language (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Virreinatos indianos (6 C)
Pages in category "Indigenous peoples of the Americas"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Indigenous peoples of the Americas"
The following 40 files are in this category, out of 40 total.
- Ancient Caribs Manioc.jpeg 167 KB
- Beringia at Arctica surface.png 1.13 MB
- Branscombe Richmond Portrait.jpg 1.13 MB
- Casse-Tête (Fort Niagara).jpg 1.49 MB
- Cazadeindios.jpg 78 KB
- Chicago Pride (19147721536).jpg 4.78 MB
- Flyer for screening BCTC.jpg 277 KB
- Osage stop series.jpg 38 KB
- Porte des Cinq Nations.jpg 3.17 MB
- Étang de Stoke - panoramio.jpg 1.31 MB