English: Induction heating uses a magnetic field applied to a conductive object to induce a current to flow in it, thus heating it by resistive heating. This object may be either a conductor itself, or a non-conductor in a metallic pan. One of the advantages of this heating is that it is potentially a clean and non-contact process, which does not require combustion flames or direct contact with the material. It may even be used in vacuum chambers, or applied to materials inside sealed glassware to avoid contamination.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Induction heating"
The following 25 files are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Billet Heating.jpg 4.61 MB
- Inductie-Smelter2.jpg 47 KB
- Induction heater.jpg 737 KB
- Induction heating hp.jpg 32 KB
- Induction heating of bar.jpg 110 KB
- Induction heating.jpg 173 KB
- Plustherm Inductor.JPG 1.77 MB
- Psih.jpg 75 KB
- Pswiki.png 348 KB
- Red-hot heating.jpg 25 KB
- SchmelzofenArbeiter.jpg 414 KB
- TNX20 Brugg P868.JPG 2.01 MB