English: Ingol is an electoral ward and with its near neighbour Tanterton a district of Preston, England. With a golf course within its boundaries and continued new housing development, the area is suburban in its northern and central areas with a more significant low income housing area in its eastern part. Ingol and Tanterton straddle the historic boundary between the former separate council areas of Preston, and Fulwood. (→Ingol)
electoral ward and suburb of Preston, Lancashire, England
|Instance of||human settlement|
Media in category "Ingol"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Bridge no. 15 on the Lancaster Canal - geograph.org.uk - 596806.jpg 640 × 480; 63 KB
- Bridge no. 16 on the Lancaster Canal - geograph.org.uk - 596811.jpg 640 × 480; 82 KB
- Ingol public library.jpg 5,344 × 3,006; 1.42 MB
- John O'Gaunt, Cottam Avenue, Preston - geograph.org.uk - 811324.jpg 640 × 480; 60 KB
- Ordnance Survey surveyor at Ingol, Lancashire, England.jpg 640 × 480; 107 KB
- Duck pond at Tanterton - geograph.org.uk - 118349.jpg 640 × 480; 134 KB
- Tanterton Hall Road, Tanterton - geograph.org.uk - 118352.jpg 640 × 480; 86 KB