Category:Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest
Roman Catholic society of apostolic life of pontifical right in communion with the Holy See, using the traditional Latin liturgy of 1962 for Mass and the other sacraments
|Instance of||society of apostolic life|
The Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest (Latin: Institutum Christi Regis Summi Sacerdotis) is a Society of Apostolic Life of Pontifical Right whose goal is the honor of God and the sanctification of priests in the service of the Church and souls. Recognizing the power of beauty in attracting the human senses to the things above, an integral part of the Institute’s charism is the use of the traditional Latin Liturgy of 1962 for the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and the other sacraments. It has undertaken the restoration of a number of historic church buildings.
The Institute's rule of life is based generally on that of the secular canons. Its stated mission is the defense and propagation of the reign of Christ in all areas of human life, both private and social.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Gilles Wach (1 F)
Media in category "Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Choir Dress (Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest).svg 1,174 × 844; 379 KB
- Choir Dress of a Superior of the ICRSS.png 279 × 617; 23 KB
- Ecole Notre de Dame de Fatima, la Chapelle d'Armentières.JPG 5,184 × 3,456; 6.26 MB
- Coat of Arms of the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest.svg 303 × 311; 490 KB
- Institutum christi regis.png 840 × 1,080; 180 KB
- Priest of the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest.png 279 × 617; 23 KB