Category:Insular areas of the United States
U.S. territory that is neither a U.S. state nor the District of Columbia
|Subclass of||administrative territorial entity of the United States,|
first-level administrative country subdivision,
|Location||United States of America|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- United States Minor Outlying Islands (10 C, 13 F)
- Governors of insular areas of the United States (6 C, 3 F)
- Lighthouses in territories of the United States (4 C, 4 F)
- Maps of insular areas of the United States (9 C, 19 F)
Pages in category "Insular areas of the United States"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Insular areas of the United States"
This category contains only the following file.
- US insular territorial officials and politicians 2011.jpg 1,287 × 1,023; 318 KB