Category:Insulinde (ship, 1914)
- Type: Passenger ship
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: Koninklijke Maatschappij 'De Schelde' Vlissingen Netherlands
- Yard No: 150
- Keel laid: 26.10.1912
- Launch date: 01.11.1913
- Trial trip: 15.03.1914
- Date of completion: 21.03.1914
- Length over all: 146,34 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 17,42 m
- Draught: 5,10 m
- BRT: 9615
- Main engine: Triple expansion steam 3 cyl 7000 hp De Schelde
- Speed: kn
- Passengers: 1st class 120, 2nd class 109, 3rd class 40 4th class 40 After 1928 3rd extended with 83
- 1913 Named: INSULINDE for Rotterdamsche Lloyd Flag: Netherlands
- Callsign: PCLG
- 1916 - 1918 Laid up in Rotterdam due to World War I
- 1933 Sold to Cie Generale de Navigation A Vapeur Renamed: BANFORA Flag: France
- 1957 Sold to Japan for scrap Renamed: BANFORA MARU Flag: Japan
- 25.08.1957 Arrived in Yokohama
- 09.1957 Scrapped by Amakasu Sangyo Kisen KK, Oasaka.
Media in category "Insulinde (ship, 1914)"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- COLLECTIE TROPENMUSEUM...