Category:International Science Olympiads
English: The International Science Olympiads are a group of worldwide annual competitions in various areas of science. The competitions are designed for the 4–6 best high school students from each participating country selected through internal National Science Olympiads, with the exception of the IOL, which allows two teams per country, and the IJSO, which is designed for junior secondary students. To date there are 12 such ISOs.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► International Astronomy Olympiad (13 F)
- ► International Chemistry Olympiad (2 C, 1 P, 9 F)
- ► International Geography Olympiad (9 F)
- ► International Junior Science Olympiad (18 F)
- ► International Mathematical Olympiad (14 C, 1 P, 27 F)
- ► International Olympiad in Informatics (18 F)
- ► International Physics Olympiad (9 F)
Media in category "International Science Olympiads"
This category contains only the following file.
- 17. Rahvusvahelise astronoomiaolümpiaadi osalejad..JPG 2,853 × 1,743; 2.4 MB