English: The original castle was built in the 15th century. It was demolished after 1644. The present castle was begun in 1743 and remodelled by William and John Adams. There are several ghost stories. It is open to the public. For more information see here .
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Inveraray Castle"
The following 84 files are in this category, out of 84 total.
- 12th Duke of Argyll 4.jpg 14.07 MB
- 4thDukeOfArgyll.jpg 177 KB
- Inveraray Castle Aussen 1.jpg 4.06 MB
- Inveraray Castle from above.jpg 7.31 MB
- Inveraray Castle from garden.jpg 2.29 MB
- Inveraray Castle Garden.jpg 291 KB
- Inveraray Castle.jpg 6.53 MB
- Inveraray.jpg 1.11 MB
- InverarayCastle2005.jpg 133 KB
- Inverary Castle.jpg 5.25 MB