Category:Iran in the 1890s
|Iran in the 19th century: ← 1800s 1810s 1820s 1830s 1840s 1850s 1860s 1870s 1880s 1890s →|
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||1890s,|
|Part of||19th century|
|Point in time||1890s|
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- 1890s photographs of Iran (1 C)
- Cities in Iran in the 1890s (8 C)
- Events in Iran in the 1890s (2 C)
- 1890s maps of Iran (4 C)
- People of Iran in the 1890s (4 C, 6 F)
- 1890s works in Iran (11 C, 1 F)
Media in category "Iran in the 1890s"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- A ride to India across Persia and Baluchistan (1891) (14597751979).jpg 2,416 × 1,332; 264 KB
- Antoin Sevruguin public hanging of Mirza Reza Kermani.jpg 1,278 × 969; 326 KB
- Iranian Physician.jpg 3,558 × 2,801; 1.01 MB
- Qajar Armenian Women.jpg 1,000 × 775; 138 KB