Isaac Luck (1817–1881) was a New Zealand architect. A professional builder, he arrived in Lyttelton on the Steadfast in 1851. He was the third chairman of the Christchurch Town Council. He was the brother-in-law of and in partnership with Benjamin Mountfort, and was the less well-known architectural partner for the design of the Canterbury Provincial Council Buildings.
New Zealand builder, architect, politician
|Date of birth||12 May 1817
|Date of death||15 December 1881
|Country of citizenship|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Isaac Luck"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Burton Dassett Old Vicarage - geograph.org.uk - 1407914.jpg 640 × 425; 99 KB
- First two town halls of Christchurch.jpg 2,623 × 1,633; 466 KB
- Isaac Luck.jpg 429 × 582; 87 KB
- Luck's Building, 1912.jpg 730 × 512; 241 KB
- Old buildings in Colombo St, Christchurch.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 672 KB
- Susanna Wale Luck.jpg 229 × 315; 38 KB