English: Ixworth Thorpe is a small village and civil parish in the St Edmundsbury district of Suffolk in eastern England. Located on the A1088 around a mile north-west of sister village Ixworth and five miles north-east of Bury St Edmunds, in 2005 its population was 60.
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► All Saints' church, Ixworth Thorpe (3 F)
Media in category "Ixworth Thorpe"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Farm track at Ixworth Thorpe - geograph.org.uk - 209363.jpg 640 × 427; 72 KB
- Nursery on Heath Road - geograph.org.uk - 208969.jpg 640 × 427; 62 KB
- UK IxworthThorpe.jpg 682 × 1,694; 232 KB
- Want to run a pub ^ - geograph.org.uk - 836461.jpg 640 × 480; 79 KB