Category:Jøsenfjord (ship, 1886)
|Information about the vessel may be found at IMO 5175551.|
A ship can change name and flag state through time, but the IMO number remains the same through the hull's entire lifetime. As a result, it can be useful to identify a ship by using the IMO number.
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||ship name,|
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: Kristiansands Mek.Verksted, Kristiansand Norway
- Yard No: 42
- Keel laid:
- Launch date:
- Date of completion: 09.1886
- Length over all: 39,78 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 5.5 m
- Draught: 2,8 m
- GRT: 138
- NET: 57
- Main engine: Stram Compound 2 cyl. Nhp 40 Ihp 200
- Speed: 10.25 kn
- 1886 Named: LINDESNÆS forActieselskabet Dampskibsselskabet Lindesnæs, Farsund. Flag: Norway
- 1895 Sold to C.Reymert) Farsund
- 1913 Sold to M.A.Berntsen Farsund
- At some point in the 1920's she collided with Lyngdal near Snik - minor damages to bow.
- 1929 Sold to Magnus Kalheim Stavanger Renamed: JØSENFJORD
- 1932 Rebuilt and lengthened at Rosenberg Mek. Verksted, Stavanger Lengthened with 4.7 m BRUTTO: 151 ton. NET: 66 ton
- 1934 Company now A/S Jøsenfjord Ruteselskap, Stavanger
- 1934 New motor: Wichmann BHK 390 2tev rm 160 bhp (1921) motor installed. Speed: 10,7 kn
- Around 1936? a 4cyl 2tev Wichmann rm 390bhp was installed by M. Haldorsen & Sønner, Rubbestadneset at Bømlo
- 1940 Laid up near Buøy, Stavanger towards the end of the war (1944?) due to shortage of fuel.
- 1950 Company now A/S Jøsenfjord Rutelag,Stavanger
- 1959 Rebuilt about the same time Olav Erøy, Erfjord became skipper
- Summer 1962 Sold to Nils Åserød, Marvik. Rebuilt and lengthened by A/S Haugesund Slip, Haugesund in 1962, aft car deck for 8 automobiles, registered for 294 passengers, Forl.19.5'-BRT:195 t.NET:101 tonn.DIM: 39,77m - 5,54m - 2,74m
- 01.1976 Sold to Det Stavangerske Dampskibsselskab, Stavanger, about the same time Jon Meland, Randøy became skipper.
- 12.1978 Laid up with Trygve Hansen, Stavanger as skipper.
- 09.1980 Sold to Gebruder Bruhn,Dusseldorf Rebuilt to floating restaurant, casino and disko on the Rhine.
- 1981 Sold to Erwin Paul Borchardt, Dusseldorf Renamed: ANGELIQUE B
- 1983 Skipped from Lloyds register
- 1986 Sold to Jan Krul og Jolanda Blitz, Schagen Nederland as houseboat
- 1999 Sold to Judith Hebly, Schagen, Netherlands
Media in category "Jøsenfjord (ship, 1886)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Jøsenfjord skartveit 1975.jpg 1,700 × 1,124; 359 KB