Category:J. Strom Thurmond Dam
dam on the Savannah River on the border of Georgia and South Carolina in the United States
|Location||Savannah River, McCormick County, Columbia County, United States of America|
|Located on terrain feature||Savannah River|
|Elevation above sea level|| |
|Drainage basin|| |
English: Media related to the J. Strom Thurmond Dam (formerly, and still in Georgia, the Clarks Hill Dam), a dam on the Savannah River on the border of Georgia and South Carolina in southeastern United States, that forms Lake Strom Thurmond.
Media in category "J. Strom Thurmond Dam"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Thurmond Dam Control Room (9372416230).jpg 5,616 × 3,744; 6.62 MB
- Corps tests Thurmond Dam spillway gates (9372406234).jpg 960 × 720; 58 KB
- Crowd gathers to view Thurmond Dam spillway gate test (9369626589).jpg 4,272 × 2,356; 2.48 MB
- J. Strom Thurmond Dam and Lake Project - power plant.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 3.39 MB
- USACE Strom Thurmond Dam spillway.jpg 1,500 × 1,000; 476 KB
- ThurmondDam.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 341 KB