Category:JB-109 (ship, 2008)
|Information about the vessel may be found at IMO 8769705.
A ship can change name and flag state through time, but the IMO number remains the same through the hull's entire lifetime. As a result, it can be useful to identify a ship by using the IMO number.
English: The JB-109, a jack-up barge built in 2008, renamed SEA WORKER in 2009
Media in category "JB-109 (ship, 2008)"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Afternoon at Outfitting Wharf, Belfast - geograph.org.uk - 978845.jpg 640 × 465; 335 KB
- Jack-up barge 'JB109' in Belfast - geograph.org.uk - 958702.jpg 640 × 465; 209 KB
- Jack-up barge 'JB109' in Belfast - geograph.org.uk - 958706.jpg 490 × 640; 230 KB
- Morning at Outfitting Wharf, Belfast - geograph.org.uk - 978843.jpg 640 × 573; 367 KB
- The 'Long Hole', Bangor - geograph.org.uk - 1007184.jpg 640 × 480; 239 KB