Category:James A. Byrne United States Courthouse
The James A. Byrne United States Courthouse at 601 Market Street between N. 6th and N. 7th Streets, next to Independence Mall in Center City, Philadelphia. The building is named after James A. Byrne, a former Democrat in the U.S. House of Representatives. Along with the adjacent William J. Green, Jr. Federal Building, the Courthouse is part of the largest Federal complex in Philadelphia, with 1.7 million gross square feet. It shares mechanical systems and an underground garage with the Green Building.
Media in category "James A. Byrne United States Courthouse"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Courtroom, James A. Byrne U.S. Courthouse, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania LCCN2010718970.tif 7,230 × 5,428; 224.59 MB
- Highsmith Ulysses 02460v crop.jpg 3,609 × 2,363; 2.3 MB
- Highsmith Ulysses 02460v.jpg 7,058 × 4,397; 7.26 MB
- James A. Byrne United States Courthouse.jpg 2,361 × 2,814; 1.46 MB
- Lobby, James A. Byrne U.S. Courthouse, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania LCCN2010718971.tif 7,275 × 5,563; 231.61 MB
- US Eastern Pennsylvania District Court.jpg 1,616 × 1,488; 2.7 MB