Category:James Henderson Blount
English: James Henderson Blount (September 12, 1837 - March 8, 1903), an American statesman, was born near Clinton, Jones County. He attended private schools there and in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. He was graduated from the University of Georgia at Athens in 1858. He studied law and was admitted to the Georgia bar in 1859. During the American Civil War he served in the Confederate States Army as a private in the Second Georgia Battalion, Floyd Rifles for two years, and was later lieutenant colonel for two years.
Confederate Army officer and American politician
|Date of birth||12 September 1837
|Date of death||8 March 1903
|Country of citizenship|
|Member of political party|
Media in category "James Henderson Blount"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- 1912 reunion of Second Georgia Battalion at Macon, Georgia.jpg 1,000 × 626; 152 KB
- Hui Aloha ʻĀina o Na Kane.jpg 1,510 × 883; 390 KB
- James H. Blount and his wife (Bishop Museum).jpg 500 × 401; 39 KB
- James H. Blount and his wife (PP-68-4-016).jpg 1,503 × 1,142; 190 KB
- James H. Blount and his wife.jpg 597 × 851; 145 KB
- James Henderson Blount - Brady-Handy.jpg 2,046 × 2,668; 655 KB
- Jameshendersonblount.jpg 207 × 282; 10 KB
- More Flag-Hauling in Hawaii.jpg 701 × 672; 126 KB