Category:Jardine House (2nd generation)

Object location22° 16′ 54.84″ N, 114° 09′ 26.64″ E Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap.View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMapinfo
English: The first three generations of Jardine Houses were situated at 20 Pedder Street, at the corner of Des Voeux Road Central. The first Jardine House was probably built around 1841 after Jardine's successful bid for its lots on The Praya Central. In 1908, the second Jardine House was built. It was rebuilt in around 1956 as a 16-storey building. The building was sold by Jardines during the land acquisition exercise of the Landmark complex in Central and 20 Pedder Street is now occupied by the Wheelock House.

For details, see [1]. The site is now occupied by Wheelock House.

Media in category "Jardine House (2nd generation)"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.