Category:Jefferson Avenue Historic District (Ogden, Utah)
|Instance of||NRHP district|
|Location||Ogden, Weber County, Utah|
English: Media related to the Jefferson Avenue Historic District, a historic district in the Jefferson Avenue area in Ogden, Utah, United States, that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is situated with in the Ogden Central Bench Historic District.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Bertha Eccles Community Art Center (2 F)
Media in category "Jefferson Avenue Historic District (Ogden, Utah)"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Farnsworth Apartments Ogden Utah.jpeg 2,560 × 1,920; 1.03 MB
- First Baptist Church Ogden Utah.jpeg 4,288 × 3,216; 7.09 MB
- Grace Baptist Church Ogden Utah front.jpeg 4,288 × 3,216; 6.81 MB
- Grace Baptist Church Ogden Utah rear.jpeg 4,288 × 3,216; 4.72 MB
- Hulaniski House Ogden Utah.jpg 4,288 × 3,216; 5.69 MB
- Jefferson Avenue Historic District Ogden Utah.jpeg 3,296 × 2,472; 1.82 MB