Category:John Singer Sargent
|John Singer Sargent (1856–1925)|
|Date of birth/death||15 April 1925|
|Location of birth/death||Florence||London|
|Work location||Paris, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States of America, Italy|
English: John Singer Sargent (1856–1925) was an American painter, and a leading portrait painter of his era. During his career, he created roughly 900 oil paintings and more than 2,000 watercolors, as well as countless sketches and charcoal drawings. His oeuvre documents worldwide travel, from Venice to the Tyrol, Corfu, the Middle East, Montana, Maine, and Florida.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Drawings by John Singer Sargent (4 C, 46 F)
- ► Works after John Singer Sargent (1 F)
Pages in category "John Singer Sargent"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "John Singer Sargent"
The following 42 files are in this category, out of 42 total.
- JSSargent1887.jpg 55 KB
- John Singer Sargent.jpg 43 KB
- SargentParis1885.jpg 272 KB
- Ada Rehan MET DP330072.jpg 1.38 MB
- Ada Rehan MET DT1294.jpg 1.08 MB
- Drawing of Henry James.jpg 525 KB
- Jamesl main.png 113 KB
- John Singer Sargent 1885.jpg 2.98 MB
- Paul Helleu.jpg 588 KB
- Pavement, Cairo A10953.jpg 12.45 MB
- Sears sargent.jpg 17.65 MB
- Simplon Pass A32055.jpg 16.77 MB
- Sketch of R.L.S..jpg 157 KB
- William M. Chase, N. A.jpg 1.29 MB