Category:John William Edy
|John William Edy (1760–1820)|
|Date of birth/death||1760||1820|
|Location of birth/death|
English: J.W. Edy was an English engraver (painter, illustrator), born 1760 or 1762, died 1820. In the summer of 1800 he journeyed the coast of Norway. His pictures from this trip were published in London in 1820 as J. Boydell's Picturesque Scenery of Norway.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Boydell's picturesque scenery of Norway (1 P, 83 F)
Pages in category "John William Edy"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "John William Edy"
The following 91 files are in this category, out of 91 total.
- Brekke (JW Edy plate 31).jpg 1.33 MB
- Dram (JW Edy plate 71).jpg 989 KB
- Dram Bay (JW Edy plate 46).jpg 1.02 MB
- Fil-Arendal tegnet 1800.jpg 419 KB
- Gomöe Isle (JW Edy plate 27).jpg 1.08 MB
- Haoe Fall (JW Edy plate 57).jpg 1.17 MB
- Kristiansand JW Edy.jpg 876 KB
- Larkullen.jpg 978 KB
- Moss-above-bridge.jpg 1.01 MB
- Moss-Bernt-Ankers-house.jpg 1.03 MB
- Pitt (1780).jpg 102 KB
- Porter (JW Edy plate 24).jpg 1,010 KB
- Sinly Lake (JW Edy plate 15).jpg 1,005 KB
- Soleberg Fall (JW Edy plate 59).jpg 1,007 KB
- Town of Molde (JW Edy plate 78).jpg 1,004 KB