Category:Johnson School (North Adams, Massachusetts)
The Johnson School is a historic school located on School Street between Williams and Cady Streets in the Amity Square neighborhood of North Adams, Massachusetts. It was built in 1898 and was designed by Edwin Thayer Barlow in the Romanesque Revival style. The school was one of the last neighborhood school in North Adams to be closed, and is now used for Head Start and other social programs. The Johnson School building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1985.