manufactured 1921 to 1936
- engine 2-cylinders 75.4 x 101.5 = 907 cc s.v.
- wheelbase—Short 84" track 45"—Long 102" track 45"
- length—Short 120" width 54"—Long 135" width 54"
- weight—Short 12 cwt—Long 12 cwt
Special names for various equipment levels and finishes
used 1926 to 1936
- Black Prince —standard Long Four black
- Blackbird —Short or Long saloons coachbuilt black
- Chummy —Short Four
- Curlew —Kestrel with automatic clutch and better interior finish
- Falcon —standard saloon black, dark green, blue
- Flying Fox —maroon or dark blue
- Focus —Long Two with dickey royal blue
- Grey Knight —standard Long Four grey
- Ivanhoe —standard Long Four blue
- Kestrel —freewheel and spare concealed by boot lid maroon with fawn below the waist
- Kingfisher —Short or Long saloons coachbuilt blue
- Silverdale —standard Long Four fawn
- Simba —Long Four open tourer royal blue
- Weasel —Long Four open tourer
- Wren —standard Short saloon fabric maroon