Category:Judges of the Superior Court of Cincinnati
English: The Superior Court of Cincinnati had one judge at a time from 1838 to 1851 and three judges at a time from 1854 until it ceased to exist some time after 1923. It heard civil cases within the city of Cincinnati, Ohio.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Charles D. Coffin (2 F)
- ► William Y. Gholson (1 F)
- ► William Johnston (judge) (4 F)
- ► Thomas Stanley Matthews (3 F)
- ► Edward Follansbee Noyes (5 F)
- ► Bellamy Storer (1796-1875) (2 F)