English: Kalarippayattu is the only form of the most ancient traditional systems of physical, culture, self-defence and martial techniques still in existence. It had its origin in Kerala state situated in South Western India. The traditional training of Kalarippayattu is always done inside the Kalari (literally, "threshing floor" or "battlefield"), which is a specially constructed practice area. Payirchi or Payattu means "exercise in arms or practice".
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Kalarippayattu"
The following 32 files are in this category, out of 32 total.
- 048-OfJLjeIszuc.jpg 34 KB
- Cat Posture or Marjara Vadivu.jpg 1,014 KB
- Gurukkal with Student.jpg 111 KB
- Kalarippayattu.jpg 630 KB
- Kerala Martial Arts.jpg 803 KB
- Kerala Martial Arts1.jpg 796 KB
- Lion Posture or Simha Vadivu.jpg 1.03 MB
- Marunnara inside.jpg 3.53 MB
- Marunnara.jpg 3.54 MB
- Poothara.JPG 116 KB
- Thattukazhi mannai.png 336 KB
- Urumi weapon.jpg 8 KB
- Vaalum-parichayum.jpeg 32 KB
- VarahaVadivu.jpg 845 KB
- അടി തട.jpeg 115 KB
- ഒറ്റ-കോൽ.jpeg 28 KB
- ചുഴറ്റികാൽ.jpeg 999 KB
- വാളും പരിചയും.jpeg 500 KB