Kanchipuram, Kanchi, or Kancheepuram (also sometimes Conjeevaram) is a district is in the northeast of Tamil Nadu, adjacent to the Bay of Bengal. It is bounded in the west by Vellore and Thiruvannamalai districts, in the north by Thiruvallur and Chennai districts, in the south by Viluppuram district. The district has a total geographical area of 4,432 km² and coastline of 57 km. The town of Kanchipuram is the district headquarters.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Vedanthangal Bird Sanctuary (1 C, 35 F)
Media in category "Kanchipuram district"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Snorkelling session with Kumaran in Lakes near chennai.jpg 960 × 540; 68 KB
- Stand up Paddling in Lakes of chennai.jpg 720 × 480; 24 KB
- Standup paddle or Paddleboarding activity in Lake Kolavai.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 148 KB
- White Flowers Focus.jpg 4,160 × 2,340; 1.72 MB