|Karl Bryullov (1799–1852)|
|Date of birth/death||12 December 1799||11 June 1852|
|Location of birth/death||Saint Petersburg||Rome|
|Work location||Saint Petersburg, Moscow, Rome|
Karl Pavlovich Briullov (Russian: Карл Павлович Брюллов), called by his friends the Great Karl (December 12, 1799, St Petersburg - June 11, 1852, Rome), was the first Russian painter of international standing. He is regarded as a key figure in transition from the Russian neoclassicism to romanticism.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Brullova street (Moscow) (12 F)
- ► Drawings by Karl Briullov (1 C, 25 F)
- ► History paintings by Karl Briullov (2 C, 6 F)
- ► Landscape paintings by Karl Briullov (8 F)
- ► Paintings by Karl Briullov in the Tretyakov Gallery (2 C, 2 F)
- ► Portraits by Karl Briullov (4 C)
- ► Religious paintings by Karl Briullov (1 C, 7 F)
- ► Self-portraits by Karl Briullov (8 F)
Pages in category "Karl Briullov"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Karl Briullov"
The following 19 files are in this category, out of 19 total.
- 1000 Brullov.jpg 535 KB
- BriullovGlinka.jpg 553 KB
- Brulov-Glinka-Kukolnik.jpg 540 KB
- Funchal Briullov Bust 3D.JPG 497 KB
- Funchal Karl Briullov Bust.JPG 2.16 MB
- Karl-briullov-madeira.jpg 4.65 MB
- RR5110-0032R.gif 40 KB
- RR5110-0033R.gif 46 KB
- Stamp of USSR 2098.jpg 1.46 MB
- Вольтижер.jpg 185 KB
- Гоголь и Брюллов.jpg 396 KB