English: Karnicki Palace, Aleje Ujazdowskie 39, Warsaw, architect Józef Huss, 1877-1878, now German Historical Institute
|This is a category related to an object of cultural heritage inscribed in the registry (Warsaw registry) of the Masovian Voivodeship with number 1455 z 11.12.1990.|
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Media in category "Karnicki Palace"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.