English: Kaskaskia, a village and former state capital of Illinois, but now west of the Mississippi River in Kaskaskia Precinct, Randolph County. It was re-established in the middle of Kaskaskia Precinct, south of its old location, in the mid-19th century when the old village was destroyed by the Mississippi River.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
village and former state capital of Illinois, in Randolph County west of the Mississippi
|Location||Randolph County, Kaskaskia Precinct, Randolph County, Illinois, United States of America|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Kaskaskia, Illinois"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Kaskaskia Bell 3321.jpg 3,648 × 2,736; 3.78 MB
- Kaskaskia IL and vicinity USGS topo map.jpg 631 × 443; 155 KB
- Kaskaskia Island 1993 flooding.jpg 2,830 × 1,910; 2.69 MB
- Kaskaskia, Illinois, American Revolution.JPG 2,304 × 3,072; 2 MB
- Kaskaskia, Illinois, historic plaque.JPG 3,072 × 2,304; 1.67 MB
- Kaskaskia, Illinois, Lewis and Clark.JPG 3,072 × 2,304; 1.5 MB
- Untitled - Historic Buildings (NBY 6582).jpg 1,671 × 1,057; 267 KB