Category:Keck Center of the National Academies
English: The Keck Center of the National Academies houses the Marian Koshland Science Museum and United States National Academy of Sciences headquarters. Built in 2002 to the designs of architectural firm KCF-SHG, Inc., the 11-story, postmodern building is located at 500 5th Street, N.W., in the Judiciary Square neighborhood of Washington, D.C.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Marian Koshland Science Museum (3 F)
Media in category "Keck Center of the National Academies"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Judiciary Square - Darlington Memorial Fountain.JPG 3,583 × 2,048; 1,018 KB
- Keck Center - 5th Street.JPG 2,048 × 2,712; 808 KB
- Keck Center - E Street.JPG 1,978 × 2,656; 765 KB
- Keck Center of the National Academies.JPG 3,258 × 2,008; 3.27 MB
- The Science Museum of the NAS.JPG 1,984 × 1,488; 718 KB