Category:Keyham railway station
- Main Wikipedia article: Keyham railway station
English: This suburban station serves the district of Keyham in Plymouth, Devon, England. It is on the London to Penzance Main Line between Dockyard and St Budeaux Ferry Road stations, but is mainly served by Tamar Valley Line services that call instead at St Budeaux Victoria Road. At the north end of the station there is a connection to the rail system in Devonport Dockyard
|Instance of||railway station|
|Location||Plymouth, United Kingdom|
|Date of official opening||1900|
Media in category "Keyham railway station"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Keyham footbridge from Admiralty Street.jpg 1,024 × 768; 218 KB
- Keyham footbridge sign.jpg 1,024 × 768; 331 KB
- Keyham railway station - geograph.org.uk - 1383572.jpg 640 × 474; 98 KB
- Keyham railway station, England.jpg 1,760 × 1,392; 180 KB
- Keyham station 2009.jpg 1,024 × 768; 426 KB
- Keyham West ground frame.jpg 1,024 × 768; 335 KB
- Keyhambridge.jpg 648 × 486; 52 KB