English: Kibblesworth, meaning Cybbel's Enclosure, is a village two miles west of Birtley, England. Kibblesworth was a mainly rural community until the development of the pit and brickworks and the resulting increase in population. Now, after the closure of the pit, few of the residents work in the village. Formerly in County Durham it was transferred into the newly created county of Tyne and Wear in 1974. (→Kibblesworth)
Media in category "Kibblesworth"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Access Lane to Ravensworth Grange - geograph.org.uk - 221643.jpg 640 × 480; 88 KB
- Disused Bowes Railway - geograph.org.uk - 221640.jpg 640 × 480; 81 KB
- Kibblesworth Main Street - geograph.org.uk - 135736.jpg 640 × 426; 111 KB
- Old Ravensworth - geograph.org.uk - 265033.jpg 640 × 480; 101 KB
- Woods above river Team ,Urpeth - geograph.org.uk - 256342.jpg 640 × 480; 56 KB