Category:Kirkbride Plan hospitals
Kirkbride Plan hospitals refers to Psychiatric hospitals designed in the Kirkbride Plan, a system of mental asylum design advocated by Philadelphia psychiatrist Thomas Story Kirkbride (1809–1883) in the mid-19th century. The majority of the hospitals designed according to the Kirkbride Plan were constructed between the mid-19th century and early-20th century in the United States.
This category has the following 40 subcategories, out of 40 total.
- ► Broughton Hospital (3 F)
- ► Hudson River State Hospital (2 F)
- ► Oregon State Hospital (29 F)
- ► Patton State Hospital (1 F)
Media in category "Kirkbride Plan hospitals"
This category contains only the following file.
- Kirkbride Plan 1854.jpg 1,461 × 848; 104 KB