English: Kirkpatrick Durham is a village and parish in Dumfries and Galloway, south-west Scotland. It is located north of Castle Douglas. The village was developed in the late 18th century as a handloom weaving centre, within the existing parish of the same name. The present church was built in 1850 by Dumfries-based architect Walter Newall.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Kirkpatrick Durham"
The following 113 files are in this category, out of 113 total.