Open main menu

Category:Kitson & Co. 0-6-0ST 5474

English: Kitson & Co. 0-6-0ST 5474 was built to a Manning Wardle design for Stewarts and Lloyds' steel works at Corby in 1934, numbered by them as 47 and named Carnarvon after that town in Wales. After it was no longer needed it was sold in 1969 to the Worcester Locomotive Society and used on the Severn Valley Railway that year, and then moved to the Bulmers Railway Centre in Hereford in 1970, even being used for shunting Bulmer's freight trains during an oil shortage in 1973. In 1993 it moved to the South Devon Railway.

Media in category "Kitson & Co. 0-6-0ST 5474"

The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.