Open main menu

Category:Klosterkirche Marienfließ

Object location53° 19′ 08.8″ N, 12° 08′ 37.36″ E Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap.View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityramainfo
Brandenburg Wappen.svg
This is the category of the Brandenburger Baudenkmal (cultural heritage monument) with the ID
09160579,T
Deutsch: Die Klosterkirche Ss. Maria und Maria Magdalena in Stepenitz (zu Marienfließ), Mark Brandenburg, gehört und dient einer Gemeinde der unierten Evangelischen Kirche Berlin-Brandenburg-Schlesische Oberlausitz. Die Kirche entstand in der 2. Hälfte des 13. Jh.s und erhielt 1829 einen Dachturm.
English: The Cloister Church of Ss. Mary and Mary Magdalene in Stepenitz (a locality of Marienfließ), March of Brandenburg, Germany, is owned and used by a congregation within the Evangelical Church of Berlin-Brandenburg-Silesian Upper Lusatia, a united Protestant church body of Calvinist, Lutheran and united congregations. The church was erected in the 2nd half of the 14th c., its spire was added in 1829.

Subcategories

This category has only the following subcategory.

Media in category "Klosterkirche Marienfließ"

The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.